Friday, March 6, 2009

A Publisher Plea...

I have tried and tried to get into a few publisher review programs .But to no avail because I am not yet, 13 the magical age that the books are able to flow forth to my doorstep.  Apparently if you are smart and well written but you haven’t yet crossed the thirteen year mark , publishers won’t send you books. I guess its a legal thing. If you would like to unofficially send me books dear publishers or if you are an author who would like to send me an advanced/extra copy of your wonderful books please email me at annieluvsmuffin@Gmail.com I would love to review your books!I really, really would:) 

-Senfaye :P

3 comments:

  1. For Random Buzzers, I don't think you have to be 13...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried but you do have to be 13 and older. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try http://www.yabookscentral.com and go to "Free Books". However, I think you need your parents permission.

    ReplyDelete