Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Favorites #2

 Rules:
* Pick a pretty cover that happens to be your favorite for the week and tell why it is your favorite.
* Then you pick an author and you showcase why they are your favorite for this week.
* You also pick your favorite book that you read this week and why.
* After that you pick your favorite character from that book.
So those are the rules for Friday Favorites. Now let me share my favorites for this week!
Once Dead, Twice Shy By: Kim Harrison is my favorite cover for this week! I like it because it is very pretty!

My favorite author this week is Lisa Mantchev because she is awesome both as a writer and a person!
My favorite book this week is Prada & Prejudice because I thought it was beautifully written!

My favorite characters this week are Callie from Prada & Prejudice and Miranda from Sea Change!

-Senfaye :)



3 comments:

  1. Sea Change! Im really envious ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this meme! I promise I will start one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog, I'll look to contact about doing a review on my book "Across the Pond" if that is okay with you

    please contact at knight2k4@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    Storyheart

    ReplyDelete