Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Books Read in June!

71. Devoured by Amanda Marrone
72. It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann
73. Fairest Of Them All by Jan Blazanin
74. Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
75. Bedeviled: Daddy's Little Angel by Shani Petroff
76. Dead Is The New Black by Marlene Perez
77. The Waters & The Wild by Francesca Lia Block
78. The Stolen One by Suzanne Crowley
79. As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
80. DupliKate by Cherry Cheva
81. Emily The Strange: The Lost Days by Rob Reger & Jessica Gruner
82. Suddenly Supernatural: Scaredy kat by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
83. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
84. GirlForce by Nikki Goldstein

14 books read in June!!

-Senfaye :)

4 comments:

  1. You had a good month! I'm really looking forward to readng Bad Girls Don't Die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great month! I don't know how many I've read, but I've only read 2 from your list(BGDD & The Stolen One) and you have some that are on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I seriously NEED to read Bedeviled, As You Wish, and DupliKate! You are SO lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a slow reader anymore! Everytime I start to read, I fall asleep. I guess that has to do with me reading at night though :P

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete