Thursday, February 19, 2009

Willa By Heart


Title: Willa By Heart Author: Coleen Murtagh Paratore Publisher: Simon&Schuster Number Of Pages: 228
Summary from back of book: Willa and JFK are finally enjoying their status as the most compatible couple at Bramble Academy. But then the new girl, Mariel,moves to town. In fact, the new girl seems to want to compete for everything Willa wants:books, the lead in the community theater production Our Town, and maybe even JFK! To top it off, Willa is planning two inn weddings for the same weekend in June and preparing for a new family member at the same time! Can Willa keep her life, two weddings, and her new relationship from spinning out of control?
Review: Willa By Heart is the third book in The Wedding Planner's Daughter series. I find I am a lot like Willa because she is quiet , loves books, loves candy. I thought this book was written very well. My problem with it though is it isn't a very long book. Other than that I thought this book was really good.
I recommend this book if you like weddings, books, candy, and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment