Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Teaser Tuesday # 8


Rules: *Grab your current read.
*Let the book fall to a random page.
* Share with us two "teaser" sentences, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* You also need to share the title of the book you are getting the "teaser" from...that way people can have a great book recommendations if they like the " teaser" you have given.
*Please avoid SPOILERS!

 

From Shiver By: Maggie Stiefvater: “By the time the weekend arrived, I felt breathless with waiting, although I wasn’t sure what I was waiting for. Sam had tossed and turned the night before, plagued by a nightmare, and he looked so terrible on Saturday morning that instead of making plans to go out, I just parked him on the couch after my parents had gone to brunch at a friend’s house.” P. 219

 

I am to lazy to go upstairs and get My Big Nose & Other Natural Disasters By: Sydney Salter so hopefully one book teaser will be enough.

 

-Senfaye :) 

2 comments:

  1. You have absolutely NO idea how badly I want this book :-x You are so lucky! And that teaser is just making me want it even more! :-p

    ReplyDelete