Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Teaser Tuesday #6


Teaser Tuesday was created by Jenn at Should Be Reading. Link: http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2008/07/29/new-teaser-tuesdays/
Rules: *Grab your current read.
*Let the book fall to a random page.
* Share with us two "teaser" sentences, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
* You also need to share the title of the book you are getting the "teaser" from...that way people can have a great book recommendations if they like the " teaser" you have given.
*Please avoid SPOILERS!


From Darkwood By: M.E. Breen: “’I do not know.’ Annie said. ‘But I fear…he look hard now for Page. And I think Gibbet man hide with soldiers. How say—spy?” p. 206

From Generation Dead By: Daniel Waters:”’This is where she died,’ she said, her voice barely audible over the leaves rustling in the wind. ‘Not here, but over on the other side, where we used to hide out. The Weird Sisters, we were so spooky. Spooooooky! We had our own secret grotto deep in the woods. That was where she went under, right outside of the grotto.’”p.216


Sorry that I haven’t finished books as fast as I used..I am REALLY busy with school right now so I only have time to read at night and occasionally in the morning. If I keep working this hard though I will have more time for reading and reviewing!

-Senfaye :)


1 comment:

  1. Great teasers. I've read "Generation Dead." "Darkwood" sounds really good though.

    ReplyDelete