Saturday, April 18, 2009

Character Profile: Bryony

Character's Name: Bryony
Where the Charcter is from: Oakenwyld 
The Book the character is from: Faery Rebels: Spell Hunter

                                                                                                                                                                                                      
  Apperence:         
*blond almost white hair
 *Grey/black eyes
                                     *seven inches tall
                                      *has wings






Traits:
*Strong
*Smart
*Loving
*Stubborn
*Fierce

My thoughts on the character: She is an amazing heroine and a great character for a book! I think all in all she is a fantastic character!

Occupation : Queen's Hunter                                                          

Age: 13-16
                                      
This is a picture from the book Fairie-ality because I imagine that Bryony would wear this somewhere!                                                              


-Senfaye :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my freaking gosh, THIS IS A REALLY CREATIVE THING YOU DID! I LOVE LOVE it! Keep up the awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Love that outfit that you think Briony would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Briony. :) The dress you picked for her is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I like how you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You spelled Bryony's name wrong :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this feature! I'm so excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete