Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Faerie Path


Title: The Faerie Path Author: Frewin Jones Publisher: Harperteen Number Of Pages: 312
Summary on back of book: Anita was living an ordinary life. Until an elegant stranger pulled her into another world. Swept away into a court of magic and beauty, she discovers she is Tania, the lost princess of Faerie. Since Tania's mysterious disapperance five hundred years before, Faerie has been sunk in darkness and gloom. With her return, Faerie comes alive again as a land of winged children, glittering balls, and fantastic delights. But Tania can't forget Anita's world, or the boy she loved there. Torn between two loves and between two worlds, Tania slowly remembers why she disappeared, and realizes that she is the only one who can stop a sinister plan that threatens the entire world of Faerie.
Review: The Faerie Path is a quick fun read! I really liked Anita/Tania and loved the idea that she is a normal teen and a faerie princess. Another thing I liked about The Faerie Path is all of her sisters and their very different personalities. I read some reviews saying this book is not all that great and I knew I wanted to read it anyway. I found that unlike some of the people who didn't find it enjoyable that this book is fascinating.
I recommend this book if you like faeries, romance, princesses, young adult novels, and sisters.

1 comment:

  1. I love this book and the series! It is indeed fascinating and fun!

    ReplyDelete